What Information do We collect?
The Information We collect about You through the Website includes both “non-Personal” and “Personal” Information. “Personal Information” refers to any Information collected and stored under Your name. For example, Personal Information may include Information such as Your first and last name and, in certain circumstances, Your email address, telephone number, or street address, either alone or in combination with other Information. “Non-Personal Information” refers to Information that may not by itself be reasonably associated with, linked to, or used to identify You. For example, non-specific Information regarding Your use of the Website. “Information” refers to Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
Collection of Personal Information. We may collect Information about You through the Website from a variety of sources, for example:
- What We Automatically Collect From You. We may automatically collect the following Information regarding Your interaction with, and use of, our Website:
- Cookies. “Cookies” are small bits of Information that the Website places on the hard drive of Your computer. Cookies remember Information about Your activities on the Website to make Your visits to the Website more enjoyable and valuable to You by providing a customized experience and recognizing Your preferences when You visit the Website. If You have chosen to disable cookies on Your browser, some of the functionality of the Website may be lost. Certain services provided require that cookies be enabled in Your browser and cannot be used when You have disabled cookies in Your browser.
- Flash Cookies (also called Local Shared Objects or “LSOs”). Flash Cookies are data files similar to Cookies, except that they can store more complex data. Flash Cookies are used to remember settings, preferences and usage, particularly for video, interactive gaming, and other similar services.
- Web beacons or clear pixels. Web beacons are small graphic images on a web page or in an email that can be used for such things as recording the pages and advertisements that You select, or tracking the performance of email marketing campaigns.
- Web server logs. Web server logs are records of activity created by the computer that delivers the webpages You request to Your browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term You entered or the link You clicked to bring You to the webpage. The web server log also may record Information about Your browser, such as Your IP address and the Cookies set on Your browser by the server.
Furthermore, We use third-party companies to help us serve targeted product recommendations. These companies may use data about You in order to provide recommendations for products and services that might be of interest to You. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt out of this type of advertising, You can visit networkadvertising.org
What do We use Your information for?
Our primary purpose in collecting Personal Information is to facilitate the services on the Website. Any of the Information We collect from You may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service (Your Information helps us to more effectively respond to customer service requests and support needs).
- To create and manage Your account and to process transactions related to and arising from the sale and purchase of goods from our Website.
- To help diagnose problems with our Website, to administer our Website, and to enhance our Website for optimal user experience.
- To operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing, improving and analyzing our products and services; managing our communications; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions).
- To manage Your employment application, assess Your qualifications and manage Your employment with us.
- To send You promotional materials, newsletters and other communications, including retargeted marketing via Google or other service
Please note that the email address You provide for order processing, may be used to send You Information and updates pertaining to Your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service Information, etc.
Note: If at any time You would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, We include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do We Protect Your Information?
In the event that We are required by law to inform You of any unauthorized access to Your Personal Information, We may choose to notify You electronically, in writing, or by telephone at our sole discretion.
Sharing of Personal Information
- Affiliates. We may share Information with our affiliates and subsidiaries, including companies that We own or control, that own or control us, or that are under common ownership or control with us, regardless of whether these companies share our same name.
- Service Providers. We may transfer Your Information to our service providers to conduct our business. For example, they may handle credit card processing, shipping, data management, email distribution, market research, Information analysis, and promotions management. We may also share Your Information to administer features of the Website.
- Law Enforcement. We may share Information with law enforcement agencies if We reasonably believe unlawful activities have occurred or the Information may aid in an ongoing investigation. We may also share Information with law enforcement if We determine, in our sole judgment, that You have violated our agreements or policies or that the release of Your Information may protect the rights, property, interests, or safety of any third party.
- Legal Processes. We may share Information as required by, or permitted by, law, whether in response to subpoenas, court orders, other legal processes, or as We believe is necessary to exercise our legal rights, including defending against legal claims that have been or might be brought against us.
- Business Transfers. Your Information may be transferred to a third party as a part of our business assets in a sale, merger, reorganization or other transaction. If this should happen, We will provide notice to You.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, We may include or offer third party products or services on our Website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies that apply to their collection, use and disclosure of Your Information. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, We seek to protect the integrity of our Website and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Users should be aware that, when they voluntarily disclose Personal Information on bulletin boards, forums, blogs or in the chat areas of our Website, that Personal Information can be collected and used by third parties. Users may not be able to change or remove public postings once posted, and such Personal Information may be used by visitors to those pages to send unsolicited messages.
Policy Against Advertising our Website Using Unsolicited Email Messages
We require that all emails promoting TransformationInsider.com or its subsidiaries are sent only to clients who have agreed to receive such messages. We prohibit any advertising of our brands and Web sites using unsolicited email messages. Not complying with this policy will cause partnership termination and/or affiliate account termination.
If You feel You’ve been sent unsolicited emails promoting one or more of our brands or Websites and would like to register a complaint, please email us. We will immediately investigate all allegations made related to unsolicited messages.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
If You are a resident of California, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 may permit You to request Information regarding the disclosure of Your Personal Information by us to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us by any method listed below. In addition, if You are under the age of 18 You may be entitled to request and obtain removal of content and Information that You post on our Website’s forum and/or blog. If You would like to make such a request You can contact us by any method listed below.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), We do not collect any Information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our Website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that We are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading Information.
Consumer Reach Co., LLC, DBA Better Health Trends
5900 Balcones Dr Suite 100
AUSTIN, TX 78731
The Better Health Trends Team